The Canary Islands are famous for many things: their indisputable beauty, their exceptional climate throughout the year, their gastronomy, their sustainability, the kindness of their people…
Its seven islands are natural treasures anchored in the Atlantic, but there is one very special thing: Fuerteventura. Imagine for a moment that you see a luxury villa in this paradise, so you can have fun when you see it and easily acquire it when you leave. Don’t you think it’s an excellent investment?
A paradise in the Atlantic
Fuerteventura is currently a unique destination for those looking for a refuge to spend their holidays. Even so, the reasons for choosing it are compelling whether you are thinking about living there or having a home to rent. This last point represents an important added value when considering the acquisition.
This unique island, known for its beautiful beaches, for its privileged and varied nature, always exceptionally well cared for, offers visitors a unique experience in every corner. In addition, its subtropical climate, with mild temperatures 365 days a year, makes it an attractive destination in any season. Without a doubt, it is an Eden in the Atlantic.
Fuerteventura holiday home. You have every reason to decide to buy a dream villa, even more so if it is one of the homes provided by Casilla de Costa, a consolidated urbanization that has several developments. Any of their homes will guarantee you all the exclusivity, comfort, intimacy and security that you are looking for. Investing in one is a possibility that you should consider. They are all designed so that you can enjoy a better life without worrying about anything.
If you are still thinking about it, keep the following four points in mind:
• Unmatched climate. The island enjoys more than 3,000 hours of sunshine a year, making it the ideal place to escape the colder climate and enjoy sunny days in any season.
• Dream beaches. It has extensive beaches with clean sand and crystal clear waters. And each one offers a unique landscape.
• Culture and tradition. In addition to natural beauty at your fingertips, Fuerteventura puts its rich cultural heritage at your disposal. You will be able to discover its varied gastronomy, its local festivals, its exhibition halls, its restaurants and entertainment venues… And all accompanied by the hospitality that characterizes its inhabitants.
• Water activities. If you like water sports, in Fuerteventura you will find your personal paradise. From surfing and windsurfing to diving, the island offers a wide range of possibilities at your feet. And if you love sailing, it is also your ideal place.
Rent your house when you don’t use it
If you doubt how easy it will be for you to rent the house you buy in Casilla de Costa when you are not using it, think about these two things:
• Booming rental market. The island attracts visitors all year round, meaning there is constant demand for accommodation. The possibility of you earning additional income from renting is very real. Take advantage of the growing demand for holiday accommodation in Fuerteventura and turn your investment into a profitable financial asset.
• Additional income for your investment. The ability to generate extra income through rentals can turn your holiday on home into a business.
Fuerteventura holiday home. Investing in a villa like those in our urbanization gives you the opportunity to enjoy an exceptional lifestyle on a paradise island. And, if that were not enough, it can become a profitable investment. The wonders of the island, the advantages of Casilla de Costa and the rental facilities make this option highly recommended.