GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
This Legal Notice establishes the conditions of use that regulate the access and use of https://www.casilladecosta.com, property of CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, S.L., which makes the website available to Internet users in order to provide information about our services.
With the aim of ensuring that the use of the Website complies with the criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, we inform you that any suggestions, doubts or queries regarding the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, S.L.
CASILLA DE COSTA REAL ESTATE, S.L., with C.I.F. B84558212, domiciled for these purposes at C/ Secundino Alonso, 39 pl.1 pta.4 35600 Puerto del Rosario – Fuerteventura – Las Palmas, provides the contents and services of the website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the treatment of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”).
Access to this website, or its use in any form, grants you the status of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, and we reserve the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it is the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force each time they access this Website, and therefore, if they do not agree with any of its provisions, they should refrain from using it.
You are also advised that, on occasions, specific conditions may be established for the use of certain contents and/or services of the Website, and therefore the use of said contents or services shall imply acceptance of the specific conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, Users are offered the possibility of accessing information on the services and activities of the company (hereinafter, the services).
3. Privacy and data processing
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Website and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated to the contrary. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and responsibilities of the website user
The User undertakes to:
- To make appropriate and lawful use of the Website and its contents and services, in accordance with: the legislation applicable at all times; the General Conditions of Use of the Website; generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
- To provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Website.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they correspond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph the User shall also refrain from:
- Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Webspace, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Site, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
In any way is contrary to, undermines or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force. Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. Induces or incites dangerous, risky or harmful practices to health and mental equilibrium. Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised. Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons. Constitutes any type of advertising. Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, you undertake to make diligent use of it, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow third parties access to the aforementioned services and/or contents. Likewise, he/she undertakes to notify the company of any event that implies improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the aforementioned notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. In the event that the user negligently or fraudulently breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, he/she shall be liable for all damages that may arise for the company as a result of such breach.
It does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Website, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
We shall only be liable for the removal, as soon as possible, of content that may cause such damage, provided that we are notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may result from, among other things:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programmes of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means.
- improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services of free availability and use by the Users of Webspace. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being used solely for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of damages caused by an illicit or incorrect use of these services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify the company for any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the collection or extraction of data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the party responsible for the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Consequently, the company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it place itself in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the Webspace exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Webspace (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Webspace other than the home page; (iv) must link to the address of the Webspace itself, without allowing the linking Webspace to reproduce the Webspace as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Webspace. The Company may at any time request the removal of any link to the Webspace and shall immediately remove such link.
The Company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Webspace.
8. Data protection
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website to recognise you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language or most desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the latter allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the User’s browsing or advertising preferences, the demographic profiles of Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and other services is, in principle, for an indefinite period of time. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. Whenever possible, the termination or suspension of the provision of a particular service will be announced.
11. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Portal, shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute shall be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.
Some of the audiovisual resources used on this website are copyrighted. The following information is provided